Let’s talk vacuum cleaners…
A Good Vacuum Cleaner is the single most expensive cleaning item you will purchase. So, what type should you buy? A Shark? A Dyson? A Backpack Vacuum? There are Tons of options….
I have used the Shark Pro Navigator. I think its a great vacuum at a great price. I am a big fan of Sharks, and if you don’t have a lot of money, go with a Shark. Its a good value.
Dyson – Of course, Dyson’s are generally more expensive. Are they worth it? I am not really sure. I have not done a true comparison. I will say this though, … if you are going to invest a lot of money in a vacuum cleaner for your Cleaning Business, consider a Backpack Vacuum.
I love my Backpack Vacuum Cleaner!
Yes, they are expensive, (about $400) but I have found my NaceCare Backpack Vacuum Cleaner to be well worth it! I even wrote an article about it…. check it out..
Yes, Invest in a Backpack Vacuum Cleaner for Your Cleaning Business! Buying, or should I say, “Investing” in my Backpack Vacuum Cleaner, was by far one of the best decisions I have made, in regards to growing my cleaning business.
However, there are a few negatives that I have found with my Backpack.
- Its a little bulky, and this can make it cumbersome in tight spaces.
- Also, it can be a little heavy.
Things to Consider When Buying a Vacuum Cleaner for Your Business
- What type of Vacuum does your Budget allow for? (If not much, use what you have until you can save up the money.)
- How heavy in the vacuum? – If its a “stand up vacuum,” not a big deal, but if its a “carrying vacuum,” its aHuge Deal!
- How Easy is the vacuum to navigate around furniture?
- Is it easy to transition from Carpet to Hard Surfaces? How effective is it on Hard Surfaces?
- Does it have a powerful wand for sucking hair and dirt out of cabinets and other “non-traditional” vacuuming spaces.
- How long is the Power Cord?
At the end of the day, I suspect most Vacuum Cleaners from Reputable Companies are pretty Good. If your vacuum cleaner is old, and beginning to faze out. Get a new one! It will save time and energy.
Now, GO CLEAN SOMETHING!!
Would you like the Free TurnClean Services E-Newsletter?