Our Deep Cleaning Checklist for Decatur Georgia
What is a Deep Clean? Everybody has a different Expectation!
Hi, my name is Adam Johnson, and I own TurnClean Services. Doing a “Deep Clean” is not as complicated as it might seem. Think of a “Deep Clean” as Cleaning in 4 Steps: Kitchen, Bathroom, General Dusting, and Floors. Below, is a Checklist that you can use.
Step 1: Kitchen Cleaning
Clean and Detail Interior and Exterior
- Empty and discard items in dishwasher
- Spot Wipe any troubled Areas, especially rim of the door
- Spray Cleaner inside, and let it cycle through a wash
- Wipe down exterior front, and any exposed areas
Clean Interior and Exterior
Cabinets and Drawers
- Clean out and trash items that have been left
- Vacuum or Wipe out any dirt/hair/flour, etc..
- Wipe clean any greasy spots
Wipe All Counter Tops
Step 2: Bathroom Cleaning
- Wipe out all soap scum, dirt, hair, etc.
- Wipe the faucet so it shines
- Wipe Counter Tops
Cabinet / Vanity Cleaning
- Throw all trash away
- Clean Dirt / hair out…..
- Clean inside of Cabinets and Drawers
Shower / Bathtub Cleaning
- Clean Shower and Tub, clean out soap scum
- If there is a glass door, make the door shine!
- Make sure the shower faucets are clean.
Clean toilet inside and out, including the base
Step 3: General Dusting
- Intake Vents
- Ceiling Fans
- Window Sills
- Base Boards – Dust
- Spider Webs
- Sweep Ashes out of Fire Place
- Doors Dust and Wipe Obvious Smudges
- Wipe Smudges on Light Switches.
Floor Cleaning in Your Rental Home
- Vacuum / Sweep
- Mop Kitchen / Bathrooms / Hard Surface Floors
Use this list, and you should get your security deposit back.
But if you don’t have time, send us an email. We would be happy to help!
TurnClean is a “Move Out Cleaning Service” for Brookhaven, GA, Decatur, Georgia and all East Metro Atlanta